Exotic Pan

Support for my VirtualDub filters

Re: Exotic Pan

Postby admin » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Feel free to discuss it here, Henrik.

I do some things with focus in DGIndex(NV) so can probably help you. And we've got some really solid members here too.
admin
Site Admin

Postby hwahlberg » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:48 am

Hi.

Thank you for the hints on keyboard hooking.
I have a fairly good working version of ExoticPan now.
I have not yet figured out how to distinguish on key up and key down, so sample is reacting on both travel directions.
On the movement buttons, a/s/d/w it really don't matter much especially now that I have switched from updateSystem() to updateFrame() :D
Buttons adding definitions will block after adding first definition, so that doesn't pose a big problem.
Only the delete button requires a bit of caution, it will delete the two nearest definitions.

So a/s/w/d moves the rectangle 3 pixels, control reduces that to 1 pixel, shift increases to 9 pixels.
n/j/i = new / jump / inside buttons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hwahlberg

Postby admin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:13 am

Thanks Henrik. DId you want me to update the versions linked at my site with these new ones?
admin
Site Admin

Postby hwahlberg » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Again.
Been a while, but I have fixed the problem width the keyboard interface (distinguishing key up and down)
I have also changed the "Debug" feature, so it now keeps within the same frame size. Zoom out instead.

I think this is an OK version, please feel free to post it on you DL page.
Best regards Henrik.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hwahlberg

Postby hwahlberg » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi again.

Did some refactoring some 10 checkin's ago. (in preparation to implement a class holding the offset for each point) In that I introduced a bug.
It's fixed in this upload.

Best regards Henrik.
hwahlberg

Postby admin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Sweet, thanks Henrik. It's great to see VirtualDub filtering advancing. I was curious about what Avery Lee is up to these days. Hopefully, all kinds of wonderful things. After all he did for desktop multimedia, we can only say thank you and bow down.
:bow:
admin
Site Admin

Postby hwahlberg » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi.
Found yet another bug when reloading a script, again relating to my code refactor.
I have been using this version for a while, and think it's stable now.
I'm working on including dynamic zoom within the same code.

ExoticPan 1.2.07.zip

ExoticPan 1.2.07 Src.zip

Best regards, Henrik.
hwahlberg

Previous

Return to VirtualDub Filters