Filters

Support for my VirtualDub filters
DAE avatar
ColourOz

Filters

Post by ColourOz »

I am new to this site, and relatively new to VirtualDub. Where can I download all the filters for VirtualDub? :roll:
admin

Re: Filters

Post by admin »

You won't find "all the filters" at one site and you'll have to use Google just like everyone else does to find what you want. Of course, *my* filters (as well as some by others that I host) are available at my web site:

http://rationalqm.us

There is also a list of links to other sites there but it is by no means an exhaustive list of all available filters.
DAE avatar
Zebila

Post by Zebila »

Hi! Could anyone help me on this? I need to remove a logo and the subtitles of a film. I've downloaded the Virtual Dub program and also the VFW codec in order to insert the film inside Virtual Dub. But I need to download and insert inside the program a plug in called: Virtual Dub MSU subtitle remover and another plug in called Virtual Dub MSU logo remover. I've found out them on a russian site. But when I downloaded both, nothing happens! What I mean is that I don't know what's happening because notinhing happens when I download these two plug in.
So, if you can help me on this, I'd appreciate a lot! I really need to remove the logo and the subtitles, in order to insert the brazilian subtitles, because I live in Brazil. The film I have comes with the TV logo and with Spanish subtitles (hard subs).
Thanks a lot!
Regards
Daniel
admin

Post by admin »

Apparently you don't know how to use filters with VirtualDub. Please refer to this FAQ question:

http://rationalqm.us/faq.html#filters

Beyond that, I cannot help with filters written by other people. The VirtualDub (or Videohelp) forum would be more appropriate for such matters.