[RESOLVED] DgdecNV License and other issues

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
DAE avatar
desasterdan

[RESOLVED] DgdecNV License and other issues

Post by desasterdan »

Hi Donald,
using your tool for jears now, great, thanks.
The Problem:
After i did a fresh install of win7 on my old machine i ran into a licensing problem with dgdecnv.
I tried to run Version 2042, dgindexnv tells me invalid license...
same with 2039.
2024 is running well, what's that about?
The next step was to get a new number, but the generator tells me that all the 8 Licences are used.

Next Problem:
Can't find my username, think your license email is gone :-(
Can you help me?
The only thing i can give to you is the machine ID and the license 2024 is working with.

Thank you,
Daniel
admin

Re: DgdecNV License and other issues

Post by admin »

What you say doesn't make sense. First you say the license generator told you you have used your 8 licenses. Then you say you don't know your user ID. But the license generator requires you to enter your user ID. Also, a license that works with 2024 will work with 2042. That suggests you haven't properly placed a valid license.txt file in 2042. Maybe you called it license.txt.txt and you don't have file extensions enabled so you are not aware of it.

I used your forum email address to find you and sent you an email with your user ID. You have 3 licenses remaining. Please do not make a new license for each new version. It is not necessary and just wastes licenses. If you still have issues, send me an email with:

1. Your user ID.
2. A snapshot of the DGIndexNV Help/About box.
3. The license.txt file that you generated attached to the email.