[RESOLVED] online license generator created just one letter code

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
Deafboy91

[RESOLVED] online license generator created just one letter code

Post by Deafboy91 »

Hello,

I decided to signed up and shared the problem.

I purchased license for DGIndexNV/DGDecNV and got ID to activate on new machine from online license generator. But I got just one code like "N" which obviously not work. So I wasted three slots by attempted on different browser.

Just tested on latest version of Chrome and IE 11, none worked, not want to waste another slot to test on FF.
And current i have three license slots which all are just "N", can u reset it to zero once issue resolved.

Cheers,
DB
admin

Re: online license generator created just one letter code

Post by admin »

That usually means you have put something goofy in as your user ID and/or machine ID. Also when you put in your user ID, which is the ID I sent you in an email, make sure you have no extra spaces at the end. When you get the machine ID from the help/about box also be sure to put that in with no extra spaces. If the problem persists, send me an email at donald.graft AT cantab.net with your user ID and machine ID and I will make and send you a license. Remember, thousands of people use the generator so it is not broken. You have to follow the instructions.

Of course I will reset you once we get it working for you.
Deafboy91

Post by Deafboy91 »

I was not aware about get machine ID from help/about box. I thought I have to create the name for Machine ID.

So now it's working now, thanks!

DB
admin

Post by admin »

Good to hear, Deafboy91! If you run out of license just email me and I'll reset you straight away.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your interest in my tools.