[RESOLVED] cannot access download

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
DAE avatar
Ch3vr0n

[RESOLVED] cannot access download

Post by Ch3vr0n »

Ever so often i check http://rationalqm.us/dgdecnv/dgdecnv.html for a new build of dgdecnv. But there's no more direct access to the executable? Seems i now need credentials to access them.

I can't seem to find that email i received when donating to obtain a license a long time ago. I dug through 3 years worth of emails in outlook but no luck. Various searches didn't yield anything either.

All i can give you to go on is my current license number (and probably only generated license, currently attached to build 2046. i will do this via pm as i don't want to give my current license public)
or my email likely used for donating through paypal: will give this via pm aswell as email used is different from the one used here on the forum

Can you send me the proper credentials so i can generate a new license and obtain build 2047 as according to the readme link i found through the forum link i'll need to generate a new license

Oh and what happened to your account at doom9. Seems like you just "vanished"?
admin

Re: cannot access download

Post by admin »

Yes, please send a PM with the likely email and I will get you squared away. The license is not helpful as the cryptography can't be worked backwards.

I retired from all other forums to concentrate on some new activities.
DAE avatar
Ch3vr0n

Post by Ch3vr0n »

I can't apparently. User cp says not authorized
admin

Post by admin »

Hmm, that's strange. I'll check it. In the meantime, please email me at

donald.graft AT cantab.net

thanks,
Don
admin

Post by admin »

Hmm, the permissions all looked OK. Anyway, I added you manually.

EDIT: OK, you were considered "newly registered" due to your low post count, and such users did not have all the permissions. I have enabled all permissions for that group.