[RESOLVED] Invalid license

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
DAE avatar
SubJunk

[RESOLVED] Invalid license

Post by SubJunk »

Hi,
I've moved house and now get an invalid license message, which I guess is normal. Can you please send me a new one?
Thanks
admin

Re: Invalid license

Post by admin »

Use the online license generator. If you do not have a login, send me by email a request for one including your original registration details.
DAE avatar
dansus

Post by dansus »

Ive just built a new pc and duly generated a new key and all was ok, after a reboot, the license was invalid. Thought maybe i had got the code wrong so i generated a new license, but today its done it again. Seems after every reboot, DGNV is giving a different machine ID.
admin

Post by admin »

> Seems after every reboot, DGNV is giving a different machine ID.

If so, you are the only person out of several thousand that it happens for.

Double check that theory and report back, please.
DAE avatar
emilius256

Re: [RESOLVED] Invalid license

Post by emilius256 »

Ehm, sorry,

it's true that yesterday, without changing anything, my machine id changed and i had to generate a new key, today my machine id changed again to the old id.
I've generated a new key before trying if the old license was valid but is not a problem, i've used only 5 key.

Thank you and sorry again.
Hello,

i know this post is quite old but the same thing is happening to me.
I used dgindexNv for over a year, i've reinstalled my pc a few weeks ago and i was still able to use dgindexnv with the old license file, i gues my machine id wasn't changed.

Yesterday for the first time i got the invalid license for the first time, i've generated a new license and everything worked.

Today, without rebooting my pc, my machine id has changed and i had to generate a new license, now i've reached the 8 license key quota.

I don't think i've changed something, didn't add hardware and didn't make updates.

I don't know if it's important but i'm using dgdindexnv from megui->tools folder.
admin

Re: [RESOLVED] Invalid license

Post by admin »

Put all the licenses in one license.txt file, one per line. You do not have to change anything then. Often a PC will have multiple IDs, as different adapters are enabled etc. I have specifically included the feature to allow multiple licenses per file to handle just this case.

I hope that resolves your issue.