[RESOLVED] License issue -- key is returned as 'N'

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
DAE avatar
Guest 3

[RESOLVED] License issue -- key is returned as 'N'

Post by Guest 3 »

Hi, fitted nvidia video card, downloaded dgdecnv2053 & DGDemux_1.0.0.19, both in downloads, started DGDemux, got Computer ID [ ], entered user ID & Computer ID into http://rationalqm.us/licensing.html, received

Found user ********** with 3 existing license IDs.
Thank you, your new license number for machine ID [********] is:

N

Make a file called license.txt containing this key (use cut-and-paste). Hit the Enter key after the number!
Then put that file in the same directory where you have DGIndexNV.exe (or VBVChecker.exe).
Be sure that you haven't named it license.txt.txt because you have file extensions hidden in Windows!
And notice that it is license.txt with an 's' not a 'c' as in British English

so no license was issued, another member of my release group has registered his PC already, but the other 2 (me) have failed.
Rocky

Re: License issue

Post by Rocky »

Usually when you get an N for the key it is because you included a spurious space at the end of your user ID or machine ID. Or you've put it in brackets or something. If you can't get it working PM me with your user ID and machine ID and I will investigate.
DAE avatar
Guest 3

Post by Guest 3 »

Thanks for the reply, yes was me including the [ ], working now.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

He he, I saw the [] in my logs before I made my answer. :ugeek:

Good to hear you are up and running.
DAE avatar
Guest 3

Re: [RESOLVED] License issue -- key is returned as 'N'

Post by Guest 3 »

Well, tested on a BD Doctor Sleep 2019 Directors Cut Blu-ray 1080p AVC Atmos TrueHD 7.1-ltzww@CHDBits, nice and simple to use, easy browse to input and output, simple tick for what you want, even TrueHD with or without AC3, extracted everything as required.

Much simpler than eac3, as good as HD stream extractor.

On my wish list for upgrade would be a True/wavs extraction for DTS-HD transcode as a secondary tick box.