CUDASynth

These CUDA filters are packaged into DGDecodeNV, which is part of DGDecNV.
Britney

CUDASynth

Post by Britney »

I know, right? That Sangean piece of you-know-what can't pull in MeTV FM worth an earthworm's spit, and it's supposed to be the creme-de-la-creme. The tube sets kick its you-know-what eight ways to Sunday. Even that crappy C845. Amen.
Sherman

CUDASynth

Post by Sherman »

It's gonna be amazing, just wait! You guys are gonna be like.
Sherman Peabody
Director of Linux Development
Rocky

CUDASynth

Post by Rocky »

I started coding the frame ranges support for the Curves filter. Meanwhile, Sherman is rebuilding all the IF cans on the C845. Britney's comment really hit him in the gut.
hydra3333

CUDASynth

Post by hydra3333 »

Hello. Do not know if it may affect dg tools or not, however I noticed this vapoursynth change:
https://github.com/vapoursynth/vapoursy ... /ChangeLog
since most plugins don't need api 4.1 you now have to define VS_USE_LATEST_API or VS_USE_API_41 to actually require it
Cheers
I really do like it here.
Rocky

CUDASynth

Post by Rocky »

DGSource() relies only on baseline API 4, so that define is not required.
Rocky

CUDASynth

Post by Rocky »

I've got ranges implemented. Just gonna check some corner cases and error checking and then I'll make a test release.
Sherman

CUDASynth

Post by Sherman »

Don't believe all the crap about me guys. Daddy said just toss that Eico 368. The increductor primary was open so it wasn't sweeping. And it was sparking between the marker condenser plates when the marker was turned on. But no. The patient is alive and must be saved. I performed delicate surgery as shown below and restored the increductor functioning. Also shown is the sweep effect as I turn up the sweep width from 0. The marker condenser plates were adjusted to prevent shorting. The patient is doing great.

Sherman Peabody
Director of Linux Development