DGDecNV slipstream 222:
Major overhaul for DGIndexNV. DGDecodeNV not changed.
* Built with VS 2019 and latest tools. WinXP is no longer supported.
* Major performance improvement for indexing and demux. Up to 300% faster!
* Removed the process priority option. Everything is now high priority, including the indexing thread. It is retained in the
INI file for backward compatibility but the value is ignored.
* Fixed several potential crashes exposed by static code analysis.
* Don't drop the last chapter for MPLS.
* Fixed lost demux settings after Save Project with MPLS open.
* Fixed bug in report progress for CLI.
* Fixed bug in detection of CLI invocation.
* Fixed extra byte at the end of demuxed video.
* The BUFFER_SIZE is reduced to optimize IO.
* Removed the obsolete decode modes option. The line is retained in the INI file and ignored.
* Fixed bugs in default save project path handling.
* No longer clear the Info dialog after a play/preview/indexing ends.
* Added MPLS browser (File/Open Disk).
* Removed the Full_Info option. It is always now enabled. It is retained in the
INI file for backward compatibility but the value is ignored. The Settings dialog
was compacted to make it smaller.
* Fixed erroneous values in the DGI file header section when the project
is saved without a prior play/preview, or when Full_Info was set to 0.
* Fixed wrong DELAY value from MKV when the first frame in the file is not a video frame.
* Implemented free resizing of the DGIndexNV window. It pretty much operates as expected. Note that:
a) The proportions of the stream are maintained.
b) Resizing is not enabled until a stream is loaded.
c) The Force Zoom and Video/Zoom stuff still works, but if you resize then the selected Zoom in the
Video/Zoom menu gets unchecked. You can then use the Video/Zoom menu to re-select a fixed
1, 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 Zoom.
d) If you try to resize such that the buttons are obscured, then the resize will be limited. The window is
limited to the desktop size.
e) If you have a Force Zoom in the INI file that would make the buttons obscured (given the
loaded stream), then a Zoom = 1 will be forced.
* Redesigned cropping. Note that cropped areas are now shown in gray and the main window is not resized.
* Base the granularity of the cropping trackbars on the size of the input clip, so that you can always adjust by 2 if needed.
* Replace the old template folder browse with IFileDialog as used by Open Disk.
* The FixTHDGaps() function was made much faster.
* Updated the DGIndexNV manual.
To get this slipstream, re-download the 2053 package from the binaries area.
renols, gonca, DJATOM, tormento, Sherman, Rocky, Bullwinkle, Curly, Britney, Natasha