[RESOLVED] Error message

Support forum for DGAVCDecDI
DAE avatar
RGB

[RESOLVED] Error message

Post by RGB »

I receive an error message, "Could not create DiAVC encoder!" when I try to open a file. I contacted schweinsz and he gave me an attachment with instructions to unzip it in the directory with the diavc.ax, run the dsk.bat, and see if there is a file named 352x288.yuv generated. I assumed this meant the DGAVCDECDi directory with the diavc.ax in it. The aforementioned file was generated. Apparently, this means that diavc.ax was registered successfully, so schweinz told me to talk to admin. Here I am! Can you please help? : )

P.S. I am running Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.

EDIT: I have resolved the problem. My machine code changed, so I re-registered DiAVC and copied the file from that directory over the one in the DGAVCDecDI directory. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for the decoder!
DAE avatar
RGB

Re: [RESOLVED] Error message

Post by RGB »

A week ago, my machine code changed again, so I had to use another one of my eight allowed licenses to get a new one. Now the machine code appears to have changed again. Is there nothing that can be done about this? I'm not happy about having to keep using licenses. Does anyone know why machine codes change?

Moreover, if I go to Help-->Version in DGIndexNV and DGAVCIndexDI the number at the bottom appears different. I seem to remember that it was the same before.