Templates

Support forum for DGMPGDec
DAE avatar

Templates

Post by Guest »

Presently when an avisynth template is used a script with avs extension is created.
When a vapoursynth template is specified a vpy script is created but with an avs extension
This is a minor thing to correct locally but since DGMPGDec now supports both synths it might be good to have the vpy extension on the template
Minor, minor thing so it can go to the bottom of the to do list
Rocky

Templates

Post by Rocky »

Good point! Not so minor. I didn't think of it when adding Vapoursynth support. I'll fix that up right away. Thank you for pointing it out, gonca.
Rocky

Templates

Post by Rocky »

Didn't want to make a full slipstream for this so I just put the fix into 2.0.0.3. Re-download to get the fix.

The way it works is that the extension of the template file name will be used as the extension of the generated script file name.
DAE avatar

Templates

Post by Guest »

Thanks, now I got to see if I still need the renaming utility
Rocky

Templates

Post by Rocky »

Why would you need it?
DAE avatar

Templates

Post by Guest »

I was using it to alter the extension from avs to vpy.
Have to see if there are any scenarios in which I will need it, not necessarily related to your stuff
Probably will just put it in the software archive for now
Rocky

Templates

Post by Rocky »

Kinda meant why would you have to test it given that I said it was fixed. Yeah, I know. Trust but verify.

Actually made two slipstreams, the second a couple hours later. I just changed the dialog and menu names to "Template" and set the open dialog to show both *.avs and *.vpy. So make sure you download again if you downloaded early.

Really appreciate your testing of just about everything we release. :salute:

Swim team resumed today! :wow:
DAE avatar

Templates

Post by Guest »

I meant use it for other scenarios, not DGMPGDec, like changing names on multiple files at once.
Sometimes I change my mind on how I want things named and this app is good at doing entire folders at once