[RESOLVED] GeForce 9300

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
nickk

[RESOLVED] GeForce 9300

Post by nickk »

Hi.

I have a friend who is interested in buying DGDecNV, but is unsure if his graphics card is compatible with it.

Now, even though http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PureVideo# ... HD.29_GPUs says that it should be, he thinks that it might not be compatible in the first place, because he read somewhere that the 9300 series is just a rebranded 8200 for laptops.

Can you please assure my nervous friend that there's no problem with his graphics card and/or if he finds out there's a problem anyhow, he can have his money back?

Sorry about the unusual topic!

Regards,

Nickk.
admin

Re: GeForce 9300

Post by admin »

It should work fine as long as recent/latest drivers can be used. Please advise if you run into any issues. Of course, if it is not satisfactory I'll be happy to refund the donation immediately.
DAE avatar
nickk

Post by nickk »

Thank you for your quick and clear response. I'll let him know ASAP :)

Edit: He says he's already made the donation. I'll try to guide him and help him as much as I can through emails and maybe even VNC and let you know how it went.
admin

Post by admin »

Marking as resolved. Feel free to re-open if you have any issues.
DAE avatar
nickk

Re: [RESOLVED] GeForce 9300

Post by nickk »

Just dropped in to inform that the wikipedia article is correct, and his 9300 worked perfectly with DGDecNV as soon as we upgraded to the latest drivers.

Thanks!