[RESOLVED] DGDecNV 2041 slow scanning?

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
MOS-Marauder

[RESOLVED] DGDecNV 2041 slow scanning?

Post by MOS-Marauder »

Hi Donald.

Since the last 1-2 Versions of DGDecNV (use actual 2041) i noticed that that slow scanning is back. (remember? i talked to you about it in an older Version and u fixed it afterwards.)

If i for example load an .dgi File created with DGIndexNV into MeGui (for cropping and all these settings) it takes a long Time until the Picture is displayed.

The Longer the .Source File (.TS) the longer it takes to display....

What happened ?

Chris
admin

Re: DGDecNV 2041 slow scanning?

Post by admin »

Two questions:

1. Does the file take a long time for the first frame to be displayed when you open the TS in DGIndexNV?

2. Does the file take a long time for the first picture to be displayed when you open the (minimal) AVS script in VirtualDub?

You see I am trying to eliminate the complication of MEGUI. To be honest, I wasn't even aware that MEGUI could open a DGI file as you say and I have no idea what it is doing in that case.
DAE avatar
MOS-Marauder

Post by MOS-Marauder »

neuron2 wrote:Two questions:

1. Does the file take a long time for the first frame to be displayed when you open the TS in DGIndexNV?

2. Does the file take a long time for the first picture to be displayed when you open the (minimal) AVS script in VirtualDub?

You see I am trying to eliminate the complication of MEGUI. To be honest, I wasn't even aware that MEGUI could open a DGI file as you say and I have no idea what it is doing in that case.
1. no that looks normal

2. yes exactly. Megui opens the AVS and takes then a long Time.Same Thinggy like the last Time.

Chris
admin

Post by admin »

Your answer 2 is ambiguous. Specifically, what happens when you open the script in *VirtualDub*?
DAE avatar
MOS-Marauder

Post by MOS-Marauder »

It opens it but takes (depending on TS Source Size) some time before i see anything.

Chris
admin

Post by admin »

I can't duplicate it. Please give me a stream.
DAE avatar
MOS-Marauder

Post by MOS-Marauder »

Oki but in order that u can duplicate it it is a real big stream... Splitted into 200 MB Parts -> Zippyshare...

I´ll do it tonight.

Chris
admin

Post by admin »

See if you can duplicate it with the minimal number of pieces and just give me those. Thank you.
admin

Post by admin »

Any luck with the sample?
admin

Post by admin »

Marking resolved as OP has abandoned the thread.