[RESOLVED] A Couple of Strange Things

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
lev

[RESOLVED] A Couple of Strange Things

Post by lev »

First, I am getting some blockiness while processing. I am using dgdecnv 2032 with a GTX 460 & v258.96 drivers. (I also have a 8600 GTS in there, but I don't think it's using that - How can I know?). I ripped with Anydvd HD 6.7.1.0 - no errors reported. I thought it might be a bad disc & got a replacement & it's the same thing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uur894atc5cfr71
http://www.mediafire.com/?x1sdp2bh9ghu12g

Second, I also have an error message. I don't think these are directly related. Based on the progress indicator, this error occurs much later. The blockiness occurs right after the opening credits. I don't know how to find where this occurs in order to get you a sample.

"Found NALU type 0, len 96 undefined, ignore NALU, moving on"

Is there a way to have the GUI show me where this is occurring (frame number)? Is there a way to jump to that specific frame?
admin

Re: A Couple of Strange Things

Post by admin »

I can't download the stream ("no servers available").

What is the title and region of the disk you ripped?
admin

Post by admin »

The stream is corrupted. Every decoder I have shows the same problem.
DAE avatar
lev

Post by lev »

What about the error message? What does that mean? Is there a way to have the GUI show me where this is occurring (frame number)? Is there a way to jump to that specific frame?
admin

Post by admin »

lev wrote:What about the error message? What does that mean?
It means the stream is corrupted.
Is there a way to have the GUI show me where this is occurring (frame number)? Is there a way to jump to that specific frame?
The best you can do is single step through the frames. As you step onto a frame and the error message pops up, then you know that the stream associated with that frame is errored.