[RESOLVED] New Machine ID since 2047?

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
Skick3

[RESOLVED] New Machine ID since 2047?

Post by Skick3 »

I´ve the problem, when i use the new version 2047, the tool says i have a new machine id and my licence file was wrong. If i use the older version 2046, i get my actually machine id and there is no licence problem.

In the Network Settings i get an Bluetooth Adapter, but it is deactived and with the old build i have not the machine problem too.

Should i generate a new licence?
Starts the counter by zero oder added its a new to my current 3 machine ids (PC LAN, Laptop WLAN, LAN)?
admin

Re: New Machine ID since 2047?

Post by admin »

Yes, regenerate your license. You don't have to worry about different networking any more and all license counts were reset to 0.

I wonder why people won't read the release notes or threads here about this? What's the point of me providing information if you won't read it? :?

Read the 2047 announcement in the News thread for DGDecNV. Also, the Changes.txt file in the distribution tells you.
DAE avatar
Skick3

Re: [RESOLVED] New Machine ID since 2047?

Post by Skick3 »

Thx, but i read the readme of your website, but its for build 2046
http://rationalqm.us/dgdecnv/Readme.html
admin

Re: [RESOLVED] New Machine ID since 2047?

Post by admin »

Thanks for pointing that out. I have updated it to 2047. It now contains warnings about the need to make a new license and the problems with SkyDrive/OneDrive enabled.