[RESOLVED] Little GUI improvement

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
AJR

[RESOLVED] Little GUI improvement

Post by AJR »

Hello Donald,

could be possible to set the same solid color around all borders of the main picture window? Ithink the only color below bottom border looks like solid. Left and right use different colors maybe gradient colors and top border have some addiotional line. After this improvement it would be more comfortable to make fine cropping. It would be better vissible, dont you think?

Thank you
Attachments
borders.jpg
admin

Re: Little GUI improvement

Post by admin »

I don't understand your suggestion. I do not have any such borders. Maybe it depends on your OS and which window scheme you have enabled.
DAE avatar
AJR

Post by AJR »

Hm, you are right. It is about the visual settings of Windows (aero, etc...)
Do you know about any way how to disable aero only for dgdecnnv? I dont want to disable it for all windows application.
admin

Post by admin »

Plug this into Google and you will find what you seek:

disable aero for specific applications
DAE avatar
AJR

Post by AJR »

Ok, solved :) but only for 32 bit version of DGDecNV. On x64 version it has all compatibility options gray out. Is it because different compilation properties so Compatibility mode cannot be set?

For those who are interested at least 32bit version:
Right click on the exe and choose Properties. On Compatibility tab tick on "Disable visual themes".
admin

Post by admin »

It's naught to do with my build. Compatibility mode isn't applicable for 64-bit applications. I was unable to find any way to disable aero for specific 64-bit applications.