[RESOLVED] DGIndexNV cuModuleLoad failed error

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
clubaudition

[RESOLVED] DGIndexNV cuModuleLoad failed error

Post by clubaudition »

Hi, does anybody meet this problem that the "cuModuleLoad NV12ToRGB24_sm_50.cubin failed"?
1.jpg
My DGIndexNV version is 2044 x64, and my graphic card is GTX 970, here is my PC equipment:

CPU:i7-3930K
Motherboard:Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Memory:G Skill RipjawsZ F3-14900CL10-8GBZL x 4
Graphics Card:Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX-970
POWER:SeaSonic Platinum 860W 80Plus
Cooler:Thermalright HR-02
CASE:Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Ultra Tower
SSD:Plextor M5P 128G、ADATA SX910 120G、Seagate 600 SSD ST240HM000 240GB

I've tested on GTX TITAN, it works fine. So I'm not sure whether this error is caused by Maxwell.

Thx.
DAE avatar
clubaudition

Re: DGIndexNV cuModuleLoad failed error

Post by clubaudition »

Groucho2004 wrote:My guess would be that v2044 does not support the GTX970. Update DGDecNV to the latest version (2049).
I've donated $15 via paypal but I didn't get any response from the author.

transaction ID: 9V893819MW756164P
amount:$15.00 USD
gateway:PayPal

I don't know where to download the available lastest version, for this is the first time I donated to this software and I haven't gotten the valid license yet.
admin

Post by admin »

Your activation was sent out yesterday. Have you received it? If not, check your spam folder.
DAE avatar
clubaudition

Post by clubaudition »

admin wrote:Your activation was sent out yesterday. Have you received it? If not, check your spam folder.
Yep, I've got the activation and already in using 2049 ver. Thx~

But new problem comes, when I load 4K video, any additional options will cause the program crashed immediately.
QQ图片20150326220842.jpg
Other types video works fine. I'm not sure whether this problem is only appears in my personal case.
admin

Post by admin »

I can't read that language, so please provide translation to English. Also, is the video file HEVC video? That is not yet supported. AVC video at 4K should be fine. And I don't know what you mean by "any additional options". Please tell me what you did to make it crash.
DAE avatar
clubaudition

Post by clubaudition »

admin wrote:I can't read that language, so please provide translation to English. Also, is the video file HEVC video? That is not yet supported. AVC video at 4K should be fine. And I don't know what you mean by "any additional options". Please tell me what you did to make it crash.
Er... The attachment just showed that the program was crashed for unknown reason.It needs to be closed.

"any additional options" means that when I loaded the 4K video, any operations such as "save project" would make the program crashed immediately.

And yes, the video is HEVC video. I've got it. Thanks for your answer.