[RESOLVED] license generator repeats same license key

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
bubbator

[RESOLVED] license generator repeats same license key

Post by bubbator »

Hi,
I ran into the same issue as: [RESOLVED] License change on Windows 10 upgrade , after the win10 updates of the last few days.
I used BD-Rebuilder 50.08 once successfully but with repeating messages of "invalid licence OK". The second rebuild was unsuccessful at the first message. So I updated to BD-R 50.11 and (from 2049) to 2050.
BD-R now fails without licence msg. but works without dgdecnv, albeit 20% slower.
Anyway I generated a new licence and that didn't help. Then I saw it was the same key (to my eyes) license and tried again. The license came out the same. The generator says I have 3 licenses.But they are identical. :shock:
I included the BD-R story because my case that my license failed is circumstantial. I don't use DGDecNV any other way.
Thank you!
B
admin

Re: license generator repeats same linse key

Post by admin »

Try DGIndexNV on its own. Do you get a license failure? Let's try that first. If you have a license error that way, then please email me your user ID, a screenshot of your DGIndexNV Help/About dialog, and attach the license.txt file you made. Make sure you do not have multiple copies of DGIndexNV.exe on your machine.

If you keep putting the same user ID and machine ID into the generator you will keep getting the same key. Is that what you are doing?

I can try to help you with MEGUI but it is not my software.
DAE avatar
bubbator

Re: license generator repeats same license key

Post by bubbator »

:D :!:
Thank you!
Your solution (changing machine ID) fixed everything!
Happy Thanksgiving!
B
admin

Re: license generator repeats same linse key

Post by admin »

Glad to hear you have it working, and sorry for the ordeal, but things will be more stable going forward now.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!