[RESOLVED] MPLS: CLI parsing

Support forum for DGDecNV
admin

Re: MPLS: CLI parsing

Post by admin »

Weird. I couldn't make it happen but then I remembered you are using 32-bit. So when I tried with 32-bit I am seeing the problem. Strange it would only fail with 32-bit. Firing up the debugger...
admin

Post by admin »

OK, re-download 117 and the problem should be fixed. I was sscanf'ing a %d into a bool (strict_avc) and apparently that works in 64-bit but not 32-bit. In 32-bit it was overwriting an adjacent variable that controls progress reporting. Changed the variable to an int and all is well.

Thanks for bringing these matters to light and for helping to debug them. :hat:
DAE avatar
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

Thank you very much! I tested the scenario from above and everything works now as expected :hat:
If related may I ask you to please slipstream those two things (progress and MPLS upper case) also into DGDecodeIM?
admin

Post by admin »

Sure, I will take care of that now. Note that DGDecIM does not have the strict_avc option.
DAE avatar
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

Thank you very much! If I may raise one last point :oops:

In the DGI file in line 4 (EDIT: Nevermind, it is always 4 for NV and IM) the path to the indexed file is written. Sometimes not the full path is used but a relative one. Can this be changed to be always the full path? If not it is not an issue for me, I only have to adjust my program.

EDIT2:
Scenario:
d:\temp1\test.mkv
d:\temp2\test.dgi

line4 will read:
..\temp1\test.mkv
instead of:
d:\temp1\test.mkv
admin

Post by admin »

There's an INI file option to enable it: Full_Path_In_Files=1. It is enabled by default for a new INI file.

It should be working fine, please advise if not.
DAE avatar
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

Yes, indeed. I should read the help first :wow:

If I delete the ini and have it created again by the GUI it is "Full_Path_In_Files=1".
However in order to set "ResponseOnAudioMismatch=1" for the very first start I write if no ini is found a new ini only with this line. If this ini is parsed with a CLI command at the end of the indexing a new INI will be written which contains "Full_Path_In_Files=0". Not sure if this is advised at all what I am doing...

EDIT: While comparing an INI file which has been created by CLI based on the INI with my one line and a proper INI created by the GUI these lines have a different value (values from my "CLI" INI):

Code: Select all

Window_Position=0,0
Info_Window_Position=0,0
Process_Priority=0
Playback_Speed=0
AVS_Template_Folder=1
AVS_Template_File=
AVS_Enable_Template=0
Full_Path_In_Files=0
Enable_Info_Log=0
HEVC_Extension=hevc
AlwaysCrop=0
Enable_Audio_Demux=0
CUDA_Device=0
Full_Info=0
EDIT2: And I noticed that writing only "ResponseOnAudioMismatch=1" in the ini will still popup the dialogue. So it is not detected as proper ini. I have to write therefore everything. So the issue above is not valid anymore (except you want to change the ini read procedure).
admin

Post by admin »

The INI file has to have all its entries and in the proper order.

Is there anything I need to do?
DAE avatar
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

No, thanks. I have now written the complete ini file with all its default values and it is working fine. :)
admin

Post by admin »

Sweet, then I'll mark this resolved.
DAE avatar
Zathor

Re: [RESOLVED] MPLS: CLI parsing

Post by Zathor »

Thanks again, I did also my work within MeGUI:

Code: Select all

2786 [DGIndex* Indexer]     all: support absolute paths in the index files when written with Full_Path_In_Files=0
                            IM/NV: ensure that ResponseOnAudioMismatch=0 is not set (if set, it will be set to 1)
admin

Re: [RESOLVED] MPLS: CLI parsing

Post by admin »

Onward and upward for you in 2018!

Maybe you meant Full_Path_In_Files=1? If not, maybe I am confused.