[RESOLVED] Avs template not filling in audio

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
Phoenix

[RESOLVED] Avs template not filling in audio

Post by Phoenix »

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt activation.
I'm trying to figure out the template feature but I must be doing something wrong.
__vid__ is getting replaced correctly, but __aud__ is empty?
The audio is getting demuxed so I'd expect __aud__ to be replaced with "Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000_track2_eng.ac3"

I've attached a stripped down dgindex.avs (template), Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000.avs (resulting .avs) and the log.

Any ideas?
I mean, I could manually add it in, but I have a lot of files to process and I was hoping to automate this as much as possible.

Thanks!
Attachments
Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000.dgi
(727.75 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
DGIndexNV.ini
(765 Bytes) Downloaded 298 times
Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000.log
(580 Bytes) Downloaded 324 times
Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000.avs
(228 Bytes) Downloaded 306 times
dgindex.avs
(193 Bytes) Downloaded 290 times
admin

Re: Avs template not filling in audio

Post by admin »

Could be a bug from my extensive changes to demuxing, or due to removing the delay value from the names. I'll look into it now and report back. Thank you for pointing it out.
admin

Post by admin »

Ha ha, I never implemented it for MKV, just for TS and PS. I'll add it for MKV and give you a slipstream, hopefully by tomorrow afternoon.
DAE avatar
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

admin wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:14 pm
Ha ha, I never implemented it for MKV, just for TS and PS. I'll add it for MKV and give you a slipstream, hopefully by tomorrow afternoon.
Oh, great! I'm pleased it isn't something I was doing wrong and it sounds like it won't be terrible to fix too (touch wood!)
Could you add support for mp4 easily too? I'm pretty sure this feature is missing there too.

No huge rush, thanks for your work!
admin

Post by admin »

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about MP4. I have it working for MKV now. Probably slipstream tomorrow.
admin

Post by admin »

Released slipstream 155 with the fix. Thanks again for reporting this, Phoenix, and welcome to the forum!
DAE avatar
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

admin wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:16 am
Released slipstream 155 with the fix. Thanks again for reporting this, Phoenix, and welcome to the forum!
Fantastic, thank you very much for the fix and the welcome - works via the GUI for MKV & MP4 now but unfortunately no replacement for __aud__ via CLI - I figured they'd be part of the same code block, otherwise I'd have mentioned it - sorry!
No rush, I'll manage without the CLI and batching while I'm still figuring out my workflow, but would be good to have on the list.

Sample invocation, in case I'm doing anything wrong:

Code: Select all

DGIndexNV.exe -a -h -at "L:\avi-scripts\dgindex.avs" -i "L:\Dgindex\Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000.mkv" -o "L:\avi-working\Futurama S01E01 - Space Pilot 3000.dgi"
Thanks again :)
admin

Post by admin »

You're welcome, Phoenix, I'll check the CLI operation. Thanks for pointing it out.
admin

Post by admin »

Fixed in slipstream 156.