[RESOLVED] Message Box in CLI mode

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
Zathor

[RESOLVED] Message Box in CLI mode

Post by Zathor »

Hi Don,

While testing some functionality I noticed that I do get a message box "MKV parsing warning: Sparse cues in this Matroska file. Seeking may be slow" in CLI mode. Command line used was:

Code: Select all

"D:\MeGUI\MeGUI_dgindexnv\tools\dgindexnv\dgindexnv.exe" -i "D:\MeGUI\_SAMPLE_FILES\VFR\vfr.mkv" -o "D:\MeGUI\_SAMPLE_FILES\VFR\emmjd0a3.hy3\vfr.dgi" -h
While the box is open the process does not proceed and the box is sometimes open behind other windows so it may be hard to find.

Feature request: Could you please modify it so that no message box is shown when in CLI mode and instead output that message to the standard output stream? This does happen already for the progress or if the license is invalid, so I hope it is not much effort.

Please tell me if you do need a sample file and I will try to upload a small one.

Thanks!
admin

Re: Message Box in CLI mode

Post by admin »

I'll take care of it today, Zathor. Thanks for pointing it out.
DAE avatar
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

admin wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:30 am
I'll take care of it today, Zathor. Thanks for pointing it out.
:hat: however there is no need to hurry. Take all the time you do need. This is not important.
admin

Post by admin »

Slipstream 159 released with the fix.
DAE avatar
Zathor

Re: [RESOLVED] Message Box in CLI mode

Post by Zathor »

Thanks, that was fast!

I can confirm that the message box is gone (and that it is not added to the standard output stream).
admin

Re: [RESOLVED] Message Box in CLI mode

Post by admin »

You're welcome. I didn't think it was worth adding to standard output. It's a pretty useless message to begin with. ;)