[RESOLVED] DGIndexNV+CLI+template = Works but no .avs

Support forum for DGDecNV
DAE avatar
Chris

[RESOLVED] DGIndexNV+CLI+template = Works but no .avs

Post by Chris »

Hi everyone,

thanks to gonca I looked into templates in manual etc. Turns out I'll have a batch file now to drag and drop video files onto I would usually do F2->F4 in DGIndexNV GUI for.

Works entirely perfect. What doesn't work at all is that an avs file is generated (at this point "anywhere").

CLI:

Code: Select all

"D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\DGIndexNV\x64 Binaries\DGIndexNV.exe" -at tmpl_test.avs -i "%input%" -o "%odir%\%rfile%.dgi" -a -e -h
Template:

LoadPlugin("D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\DGIndexNV\x64 Binaries\DGDecodeNV.dll")
LoadPlugin("D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\Plugins\avs\yadifmod2\yadifmod2.dll")
DGSource("H:\encoding\test\__vid__")
yadifmod2()
LanczosResize(720, 404)
ini:

AVS_Template_Folder=D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\DGIndexNV\x64 Binaries
AVS_Template_File=tmpl_test.avs
AVS_Template_File_Index=-1
AVS_Enable_Template=1
AVS_Overwrite=0
As I searched this board I also found a topic with a similar issue to mine but from what it seems was then fixed in a later (now earlier) version. As I mentioned earlier everything works when using my CLI batch file - there is simply no avs file (dgi and audio files there are). To make sure I have ran a search across all local fixed drives and the only file I found with creation date today is the tmpl_test.avs (I created) in DG/x64 dir.

Looking forward to your suggestions, thank you :)
Chris
admin

Re: DGIndexNV+CLI+template = Works but no .avs

Post by admin »

Tested by typing this in a CMD window:

dgindexnv -at template.avs -i file.mkv -o file.dgi -a -e -h

Everything works fine. Can you please test it without the batch file mechanism and report results?

Not a batch file user, but maybe try a full path for the -at option. Also, you did not give us your batch file contents. What are input, odir, and rfile? Please post the entire batch file.
DAE avatar
Chris

Re: DGIndexNV+CLI+template = Works but no .avs

Post by Chris »

Hi Donald

Thank you! It works as intended now and is actually quite simple: When you call dgindexnv.exe via command line you are required to use full qualified paths and not just filenames - unless you are calling dgindexnv.exe from inside its actual directory.

Eg this one would not work

"D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\DGIndexNV\x64 Binaries\DGIndexNV.exe" -at tmpl_test.avs -i "G:\moballet0820.ts" -o "H:\encoding\moballet0820.dgi" -a -e -h
while this one would

"D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\DGIndexNV\x64 Binaries\DGIndexNV.exe" -at "D:\progs\staxrip\_st2\Apps\DGIndexNV\x64 Binaries\tmpl_test.avs" -i "G:\moballet0820.ts" -o "H:\encoding\moballet0820.dgi" -a -e -h
and this one as well

DGIndexNV.exe -at tmpl_test.avs -i "G:\moballet0820.ts" -o "H:\encoding\moballet0820.dgi" -a -e -h
Marking post as resolved, thank you :)
admin

Re: [RESOLVED] DGIndexNV+CLI+template = Works but no .avs

Post by admin »

You are welcome. May the video Gods smile upon you.