[RESOLVED] DGDecNV - CUDA + x264 HighLevel@4.1

Support forum for DGDecNV
admin

Re: DGDecNV - CUDA + x264 HighLevel@4.1

Post by admin »

Follow the instructions in the error message. You are shooting yourself in the foot by mixing versions.

Also, again, I am not the support provider for MEGUI. You'll have to go to Zathor to get support for it.
DAE avatar
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

The stable build of MeGUI is quite old. If you want to use the recent build of DGDecNV you have to switch to the development update server in the MeGUI settings. If you need further assistance then please go to doom9 as suggested by admin (e.g. http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=105920).
admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, Zathor!
DAE avatar
macroMaggot

Post by macroMaggot »

So...
I tried shipped with MeGUI DGDecNV 2013 and everything was fine. The only problem seems to be in incompatibility latest 2037 version with preinstalled version of DGMultiDecodeNV.dll (2013). :idea:
Does DGMultiDecodeNV.dll v 2037 exist? :?: Or there is another way out?
DAE avatar
macroMaggot

Post by macroMaggot »

neuron2 wrote:Follow the instructions in the error message. You are shooting yourself in the foot by mixing versions.

Also, again, I am not the support provider for MEGUI. You'll have to go to Doom9 to get support for it.
I remember that... but it's not the MeGUI problem. Avisynth doesn't want to work with index file. Killing multidecNV.dll doesn't help - getting another avisynth error about absence of deleted multidecNV.dll... loop...
DAE avatar
macroMaggot

Post by macroMaggot »

Zathor wrote:The stable build of MeGUI is quite old. If you want to use the recent build of DGDecNV you have to switch to the development update server in the MeGUI settings. If you need further assistance then please go to doom9 as suggested by admin(e.g. http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=105920).
admin wrote:Thanks, Zathor!
Thank You too
admin

Post by admin »

I'm willing to help you get things going but only to the point of opening a script in VirtualDub. Have you been able to do that?

Just wipe ALL current and old versions of the executables from your machine. Then install build 2037 and exactly follow the instructions in the Quick Start guide. Tell me where and how anything goes wrong.

You're getting yourself all confused by trying to use old versions and guides...for example, DGMultiDecodeNV.dll simply no longer exists, so you shouldn't be saying anything about it!
DAE avatar
macroMaggot

Post by macroMaggot »

neuron2 wrote:I'm willing to help you get things going but only to the point of opening a script in VirtualDub. Have you been able to do that?

Just wipe ALL current and old versions of the executables from your machine. Then install build 2037 and exactly follow the instructions in the Quick Start guide. Tell me where and how anything goes wrong.

You're getting yourself all confused by trying to use old versions and guides...for example, DGMultiDecodeNV.dll simply no longer exists, so you shouldn't be saying anything about it!
the problem is solved loading index-file into avisynth via script, not directly. All old files deleted, only 2037 left but still i can not load index-file directly - avisynth prints error warning about MultiDecodeNV.dll absence... I found more 5 users with the same problem.
PS
Anyway thank you for your patience. Good luck.
admin

Post by admin »

I find your last post to be unintelligible. Since you still seem to be going on about MEGUI, I'll close the thread as it is now off topic.