[RESOLVED] Cannot find video data

Support forum for DGDecNV
Underground78

[RESOLVED] Cannot find video data

Post by Underground78 »

Hello,

Opening this sample in DGIndexNV produces a "Cannot find video data" warning but if I seek in the file, the video is correctly displayed without changing the PID. Opening the same sample with DGIndex does not produce this warning so I wonder if DGIndexNV really should ?

Thanks in advance !
Underground78
admin

Re: Cannot find video data

Post by admin »

10MB would have been enough. It's going to take 2.5 hours just to download this!
Underground78

Post by Underground78 »

neuron2 wrote:10MB would have been enough. It's going to take 2.5 hours just to download this!
That would be more than the time it took me to upload it ... :o I can upload a 10MB sample if you want.
admin

Post by admin »

Don't worry, I have finished downloading it and fixed the problem. The problem was that the first video packet did not appear for over 30000 packets into the stream and I was aborting if it was not found within the first 10000. DGIndex uses a different method (allows 3 seconds rather than a fixed packet count), so it was not affected.

I've also fixed a bug in TS packet size detection that Guest 2 reported. I'll make a release today.
Underground78

Post by Underground78 »

neuron2 wrote:Don't worry, I have finished downloading it and fixed the problem. The problem was that the first video packet did not appear for over 30000 packets into the stream and I was aborting if it was not found within the first 10000. DGIndex uses a different method (allows 3 seconds rather than a fixed packet count), so it was not affected.

I've also fixed a bug in TS packet size detection that Guest 2 reported. I'll make a release today.
Thanks ! :)
admin

Re: [Solved] Cannot find video data

Post by admin »

You're welcome. Build 2027 is released.