Flashing of navigation buttons when zooming

Support forum for DGDecNV
Levi

Post by Levi »

I really love the new zoom functionality, but there are a few warts. Load a UHD stream and then zoom in or out quickly with CTRL-mousewheel. There will be some annoying flashing of the navigation buttons. Is there any chance to fix that? Also, if you set zoom 1/2 and then mousewheel it up and back down, you can't get back to 1/2. That would be nice to fix too. Thank you.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

there are a few warts
I'll look into those. Thank you for pointing them out.

Don't worry, Guest 2. Touching frogs does not cause warts. In your case, however, the result could be much worse. :shock:
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Jeez Louse, win32 flickering is a pit of quicksand. I have it 98% mitigated but can't find a perfect solution.

Also fixed regression of the Demux dialog, where the streams are listed in a small font.

Still need to look at the CTRL-mousewheel rounding.

Saw that we need to reset the navigation cursor on a resize. Gonna look at that.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Flickering fixed along with other fixes in build 239. Still looking at CTRL-mousewheel rounding stuff.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Fixed flickering when zooming with crops enabled. Also fixed the CTRL-mousewheel behavior as discussed.
DAE avatar
Guest 2

Post by Guest 2 »

Rocky wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:40 pm
Don't worry, Guest 2. Touching frogs does not cause warts. In your case, however, the result could be much worse. :shock:
:D